Sunday, January 13, 2013

Missions


Missions
































We may think for some of the new, it is something boring, in which we will gain experience and not something should happen, like getting some supplies, but not, in my opinion even when I'm high, remain important, because investigations often are left unfinished, or is a way to get through gold market to sell our plans to others who are starting to play or have more experience and they needed the plane as such for further research.

Then I will talk about the types of missions, and there are no new risks of loss due to lack of information, step by step I will tell what is in each of them but not in detail.


Missions page Online Galaxy


Restricted Missions


They are missions in which we collect Badges, such as honor are used to buy planes that can not get on missions, so I recommend you stay tuned to buy and not buy anything because the can get some shots, and others , and most obvious would opt for that are not achieved, usually cost many points and all that.

Missions page Online Galaxy




Test Mission


This is the time that I have yet to experience in this type of mission, but with time I will be adding more information, so I do not know what is here, but I recommend a site to find out the missions and what is in each one of them, what kind of commanders, level, and give flat, but as you can tell these missions are only certain times.



Constellation Mission.


These are missions you can also get special plans to continue to honor you get, you also get chest and other material resources, not go into detail because I posted the same link will give you the detail of this.

Missions page Online Galaxy

Cyborgs Missions

These missions will not find itself at the base of the Space Station, as it is a planet that attack, and also has levels and is more complicated, is to have good ships, so it is recommended to have a divine and good craft they die and get hurt.







Grateful to those who visit my Blogger support me to continue making progress in this, because I see visits, but no one leaves me comments or anything about it to encourage me to continue in the meantime to try to continue my self-motivation.

Thank you, and says, thinks or criticize, except insults.


No comments:

Post a Comment